There is a wide range of strimmers launched by various brands available in the market. It can be a bit confusing to figure which one fulfills your criteria. Since, you will be investing a good amount of money it is very obvious for you to look for ideal garden strimmers that are efficient enough to maintain your garden area.
Here are the top five strimmers from different brands which can be fit for your requirement.
- Black and Decker 36V Lithium Ion strimmer has a great advantage of being battery dependent. It does not have any cable which can restrict your movement. It has a fantastic battery that can cut for around 3800 linear metres before you need to again recharge it.
- For anyone who has a large garden area, Black and Decker ST5530-GB can be suitable. This strimmer is a corded one which has a cutting speed of approximately 7500 rpm and its motor is around 550 W. It comes with a very long cable and it does not weigh much. Thus, it will not be a problem while you work on a long cutting session.
- If you have a tight budget then Bosch ART23 SL can be a perfect purchase since it is comparatively cheaper than others plus it is quite light weighted. If your garden is not very huge then this is a great option. Its shaft is of length around 100 cm which can be suitable for any user who is tall and also this can be tilted slightly while working on the awkward bits.
- Von Haus Cordless 2 in 1 Grass and Hedge Trimmer is a great transformer which is very flexible. This hand held strimmer can be useful for trimming hedges at chest height, grass on the ground or small branches overhead.
- Hyundai HYBC5200 is a petrol powered strimmer which neither is corded nor it is battery dependent.